Noida to Dehradun Tempo Traveller
Hire Tempo Traveller in Noida to Dehradun at an affordable price. Hurry Up!
Travel from Noida to Dehradun with Mandal tempo Traveller in Noida
Being situated in the trances at the foothills of the Himalayas, it houses the elite and famously known world-class institutions, like Doon School, and some of the major national defence institutes like Indian Military Academy, research institutions like forest research institute, Uttarakhand Ayurved University, and many more. Dehradun, the capital of Uttarakhand is a gateway to heavenly paradise for solo travellers, families or couples.
Also, it’s considered the most iconic and delicate capital among all the state capitals, which is often considered the ultimate tourism destination or holiday destination all over the world.
The city of Dehradun is surrounded by mountains and forests, this city is the location which offers you breathtaking natural sightseeing, abundant and lush green ambience, and lots of adventure. This quaint hilltown of the romance city of Dehradun is famously known for its breathtaking weather, dainty cottages, and classicism of colonial settlement ideas. It has unerasable traces of the colonial period and the architectural style of old buildings relishes its beauty very purely. Moreover, Dehradun is a notable academic hub for students from all across the globe and is also called the ‘Indian city of love, in this instance it’s said to be the safest city in the country.
The weather is the major supporting part of the tourism sector, on the other hand, due to the relevance of several Hindu scriptures like the Ramayana and the Mahabharata, Dehradun supports it as the mainstream site. Just in case you don’t miss out on the chance to thrive on the best out of all adventure activities, antique shopping sprees, historical and cultural luxury etc, Mandal tempo traveller can give you the best deals to rely upon.
Here we enlist for you, the exciting and exquisitely designed package of our services, do check below before you book us and get your tour packages customised according to your top choices.
Book tempo traveller in Noida.
What Dehradun has to offer you
- Sahastradhara waterfalls of the Baldi river
- Robber’s cave or guchhu pani, if you plan a picnic with your loved ones
- Tiger falls for a scenic sightseeing
- Tapkeshwar Mahadev temple
- Mindrolling monastery of the Buddha
- Lachhiwala ashram and temple site
- Forest research institute (FRI)
- Dehradun zoo and park visit with family and friends
- Fun valley water and amusement park
- Pay a tribute to our bravehearts at Khalanga war memorial
- Prakasheshvar Mahadev temple
- Gurudwara nanaksar
- Shikhar falls, if you’re very fond of nature and mountains
- Rajiv Gandhi international cricket stadium.
What can you enjoy in Dehradun
- Nature sightseeing experience
- Adventure activities like Paragliding, trekking at Naag Tibba, bungee jumping, and many more to do
- Pay a visit to chetwode hall
- Shopping at Tibetan market at cheaper prices
- Do night stay for exploring the city at its fullest
- Jungle Safari at Rajaji National park
- Shopping spree in paltan bazaar where you can find your favourites for almost no cost, hehe!
- Fun food challenges with your friends on the streetway vendors shop of multi cuisine
- Camping in the night under the beautiful starry skies
- Assan barrage visit for a mesmerizing bird watching experience
- Meditation and spiritual practices at dhamma centers, etc
Why book tempo traveller with Mandal tempo traveller?
- We know the cab booking idea has become so common and easy these days. But with Mandal tempo traveller, you get the luxurious cab service more than easier that too at cheaper prices.
- You name the facilities you want inside the cab or tempo, we will make that happen at just one click.
- Seeing the strike on safety of your health, we come under safety guidelines provided by the administration. We provide you with a clean and sanitised cab/ tempo ranging from 2 seater to more than 30 seater, as per your convenience.
- We have experienced and well-trained, well-behaved happy drivers with whom you can feel safe hands to go with.
- You can experience our live vehicle tracking also, through which you are assured of your destination.
- Mandal traveller provides you the fastest and secure services all along the way.
- We have 24/7 customer support services, through which you can hook on to us.
- We offer you the best method of payment where you can easily book us. You can use your credit card, wallet or mobile banking, net banking or debit card payment with these hassle-free options to make our returns happy.
What does Mandal tempo traveller offer?
- Safe and clean rides- We assure cleanliness and tidily maintained tempo ride to you. Your hygiene matters first for us.
- Cost-effective bookings- more than making money from you, we want to make our business more reliable to you. We build coherent relationships with our customers where they can enjoy additional rides on a long trip.
- Accurate counts of each buck- We charge you nothing at stake- we don’t sum up any hidden charges on your ride, we show what makes you believe in us, that is we will never make you feel agitated.
- Safe hand driving- we guarantee that you’ll enjoy making your trip a laughing experience at last. Our drivers are so gentle and caring that they assure you a smooth and safe and well behaved drive throughout the whole trip. We can definitely assure you the best tempo traveller services in hand in the market.
- Expertise is what makes us superficial- we have been in this long run industry for years, hence we can promise our best services will only reach you. We clearly imprint your requirements and make your trip planned accordingly.
- You can order what you dream- you can hire the rental tempo services as per your need, we are always ready to pick you up without sliding your feet an inch out of the house. Name it as- luxury ride with Mandal tempo traveller or a cost effect.
How to book a tempo traveller with Mandal tempo traveller?
-Booking with a Mandal tempo traveller is a cakewalk, even if you ask your toddler to do so. Haha!
Step-1:- check us out @ https://www.mandaltempotraveller.in/
Step-2:- Go with the related itineraries of your choices, and click on the article given.
Step-3:- click on the “book now” button and fill up the details under which you’re going to book our services
Step-4:- submit all your answers and we are ready in just a four step process.
Note:- enter the accurate address details of pickup, as we don’t want to make you very irritated by letting you wait outside the roofs. Your values matter for us, hope you adjoin the same.
Mandal tempo traveller majorly provide services of:-
- Luxury Tempo traveller on rent in Noida
- Traveller buses on rent
- 9 seater, 12 seater, 16 seater, 20 seater, 25 seater tempo traveller on rent in Noida
- Luxury tempo on rent
- Force tempo traveller
- Small pickups
- A/c cabs or tempo traveller, and many more…
- You can choose your ride accordingly
- You can hire us on your itinerary
- You can ask us to modify the order details after booking
- You will not be toiled on booking us, as we provide you a hassle-free booking experience
- You can ask us for a guide throughout the whole trip and many more.
- Yes, you can easily cancel your trip with us, when needed. We have 24/7 customer support services which you can use for your queries. T&C apply.
- Yes, we are a 24/7 open service provider. You can book us anytime you choose.
Tempo Traveller On Rent Per Km Price Noida
If you are returning on the same day then we will give you the best possible discount.
Minimum Limit per day 250 KM
Driver Allowance – Rs.300/Day
The charges will be applicable garage to garage
Toll and parking extra
UP state is tax-Free (Another state will be applicable)
if you are choosing our service for only dropping then we will give you a more discounted price.
Hire Tempo Traveller for your next trip
Noida to Agra
Agra is something considered as the place of cultural, historical and architectural importance within the authenticity of royal pursuit
Noida to Amritsar
Punjab is such a city that offers you the most vibrant and delicate taste of multiple Punjabi and regional cuisines.
Noida to Kedarnath
Situated in the trances of the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand, amidst snowy and scenic landscapes of mysterious mountains, Kedarnath
Noida to Dehradun
Dehradun is surrounded by mountains and forests, this city is the location which offers you breathtaking natural sightseeing, abundant and lush green ambience, and lots of adventure.
Noida to Rajasthan
Rajasthan, is a city of valour and luxury, a place where your dreams of a royal trip can come true surely. The city of Rajasthan is considered the most colourful state of India
Noida to Vrindavan
Vrindavan is a holy city, a birthplace marker for lord Krishna and his beloved shree Radha ji, which is one among the sacred Hindu pilgrimage sites of India.
Noida to vaishno devi
The temple of Mata Vaishno Devi is solely dedicated to the goddess Vaishnavi who is also known by the name of Durga, maha shakti or Trikuta etc.
Noida to Khatu Shyam
Khatu Shyam ji has a great importance, on the virtue of which most of the Hindus and followers of Khatu Shyam ji visit the temple site once for sure.
Noida to Jim Corbett
Nature is something which relishes your mood, lightens up your cosy comfort from within and heals you unconditionally.
Noida to Mussorie
Mussoorie. This city is also known as ‘Queen of the hills as being surrounded by mountains and lush green natural sceneries.
Noida to Manali
Manali has always been the favourite tourist attraction for those who love mother nature. It’s been so long that it has famously served as an adventure land
Noida to Rishikesh
Rishikesh, the capital state of yoga in the world which is also considered to be the holiest place for Hindus. Dating back to ancient times,
Noida to Nanital
Nainital is popularly known as ‘The city of lakes’ where the famous freshwater body ‘Nainital lake’ is in the shape of a kidney.
Noida to Shimla
Shimla is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh, which is covered up with its hillsides, pine and oak trees, and gurgling waterfalls. Shimla is famously known for its buildings